What are you looking for?
Extremely Dense 8-Bit High-Speed Digitizer
The Keysight M9709A provides 32 synchronous channels of 1 GS/s sampling in a single-slot AXIe format. This digitizer / data acquisition (DAQ) system is ideal for high-channel-density applications in advanced physics experiments and aerospace & defense. You can combine up to three M9709A digitizers in an M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis management system.
- 32 channels of DC to 500 MHz input frequency range with 8-bit resolution
- Up to 1 GS/s sampling rate
- Multi-module processing synchronization
- Onboard FPGAs for real-time processing
- Large 16 GB DDR3 memory enables long acquisitions
- Selectable 250 mV to 5 V input full-scale range (FSR)
- Support for Windows and Linux
Multichannel DAQ with M9505A
The M9709A occupies a single slot of an AXIe chassis. The data acquisition (DAQ) architecture is modular and extensible to provide a fully operational multichannel system in a compact format. Configurations include:
- One M9709A digitizer in the M9502A 2-slot AXIe chassis delivers a 32-channel 8-bit system
- Three M9709A digitizers in the M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis deliver a 96-channel 8-bit system
Interested in a M9709A?
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2015.07.05
Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems in Physics Experiments
Data Sheets 2022.09.15
M9709A AXIe High-Speed Digitizer/DAQ with High Channel Density - Data Sheet
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Application Notes 2014.08.02
Multichannel High Speed Data Acquisition (AXIe Digitizer)
View All Resources