- 5 channels, high density per a single-slot module
- Wide output range, up to 30 V / 500 mA per channel
- Resolution down to 6 μV / 100 pA
- Accurate and flexible measurements, from DC to pulsed measurements, with pulse width down to 100 μs at 500 kSa/s sampling rate
- Seamless current measurement ranging
- 25 μVrms low voltage source noise performance with PX0107A low noise filter
The Keysight M9614A is a PXIe five-channel source / measure unit (SMU). It supports accurate measurement up to 30 V / 500 mA with resolution down to 6 μV / 100 pA. While a PXIe SMU improves channel density compared with a benchtop SMU, the M9614A enables higher channel density in the same footprint. They also provide a wider output range than a conventional PXIe four-channel SMU at a lower cost per channel. Pulsed and sampling capabilities allow the M9614A to perform a variety of measurements, from DC to pulsed measurements, with pulse width down to 100 μs at a sampling rate of 500 kSa/s. Their seamless current measurement ranging function reduces test duration by eliminating the time it takes to change the range and expands the dynamic range to cover four measurement ranges. These capabilities make the M9614A suitable for applications that require high channel density, such as semiconductor reliability testing and integrated circuit (IC) tests.
Interested in a M9614A?
Extend the capabilities for your PXIe 5-channel Source/Measure Unit, 500 kSa/s, 100 pA, 30 V, 500 mA
Featured Resources for M9614A PXIe 5-channel Source/Measure Unit, 500 kSa/s, 100 pA, 30 V, 500 mA
PXI and AXIe Products and Solutions Catalog - September 2020
PXI and AXIe Instruments, Software, Reference Solutions and Services