- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability guaranteed throughout the 5 million cycle operating life, ensures accuracy of your test results
- Unmatched isolation 65 dB at 40 GHz minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Broadband from DC to 40 GHz fits most communication and aerospace/defense applications
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low-cost-per-cycle solution with high RF performance
- Peace-of-mind in switch technology from Keysight who has a proven record for providing versatile, quality switches
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability
- Long life cycles of 5 million cycles guaranteed, 10 million cycles typical
- Unmatched isolation and low SWR
Keysight M9157CH40 is a single SP6T PXI hybrid switch module, which integrates one Keysight 87106D multiport coaxial switch. It is a 3 slot wide size module.
M9157CH40 operates from DC to 40 GHz, providing a low-cost operation switching solution for measurement and automation of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems without compromise in the RF performance. It is being used in applications such as ATE, RF communication and RF parametric measurements where a rugged switching module is needed for signal routing. Typical switching applications for multiport coaxial switches include signal routing to a single input - to multiple instruments and routing of multiple input signals.
The M9157CH40 provides an exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout 5 million life cycle, unmatched isolation required to maintain signal integrity, with a low SWR that minimizes measurement uncertainty.
Interested in a M9157CH40?
Extend the Capabilities for your PXIh-Coaxial Switch: DC to 40 GHz, Single SP6T, Terminated
Data Sheets 2018.01.16
M9155/6/7C and M9155/6/7CH40 DC to 26.5/40 GHz PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
Data Sheets 2018.01.09
M9155/6/7C PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
Technical Overviews 2015.04.16
87104/6D Multiport Electromechanical Coaxial Switches