What are you looking for?
The M9046A PXIe 18-slot chassis delivers the power and cooling required for high-performance applications. It includes 3 PXIe hybrid slots which gives the system designer the flexibility to mix PXIe and hybrid-compatible modules. With its Gen 3 backplane and x24 system slot, it is ready to tackle high-data bandwidth applications.
The M9046A is new from the ground up including a new power supply design providing unprecedented power per slot capabilities with the ability to monitor power and control switching frequency on a per-slot basis. With improved airflow, the improvement in cooling performance results in superior acoustical performance with up to a maximum 85 watts per slot. The chassis is also designed for easy integration into large systems containing multiple PXIe chassis and other non-PXI instrumentation including access to 8 hardware trigger lines without consuming a slot.
- 3 PXIe hybrid slots, 13 PXIe slots, 1 PXIe timing slot, and 1 PXIe system slot
- High power with up to 1675W usable power
- Up to 85 W/slot cooling with exceptional acoustical performance
- Multi-chassis power-sequencing and optional rear trigger access
- High performance Gen 3 backplane with a two link (x8 and x16) system slot and x8 links to the PXIe slots
- Backplane speeds of up to 24 GB/s system and 8 GB/s slot-to-slot
- Innovative chassis cooling system with increased volume of airflow for improved per-slot cooling and lower acoustical noise
The M9046A chassis utilizies a new chassis cooling system with an increased volume of airflow resulting in a superb per-slot cooling system while producing a lower level of acoustical noise.
Three auto-speed fans on the rear panel pull in cooling air and unlike other PXI chassis, auto mode can be used over the full operating temperature range of the chassis.