Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
F9860A Channel Studio
Channel Studio provides advanced radio channel modeling for:
- Real-time testing and performance evaluation of devices, radio systems, and transceivers with a channel emulator platform
- Wireless link and system level simulation software
Compatible hardware platforms:
- PROPSIM F8800A F64
- PROPSIM F8820A FS16
- Cellular technologies from 2G to 5G
- Wireless LAN up to 802.11 ax/be
- Vehicle-to-vehicle, device-to-device
- Airborne and satellite communications
- 5G Non-Terrestrial Networks
- MANET (Mobile Ad-Hoc Network) and mesh network hardware-in-a-loop testing
Geometric Channel Modeling
The Geometric Channel Modeling (GCM) tool allows you to set up a virtual environment where all transmitters and receivers have a physical location and RF characteristics. Their location, speed, and orientation are dynamic in order to move the radios according to predefined paths with various speeds and orientations.
The GCM tool offers an intuitive and fast way to create dynamic test scenarios. With a couple of mouse clicks, you can add and remove radios and define interlinking conditions between any of the radios. The additional antenna array tool allows simulation of any real-life antenna, starting from a simple dipole and ending up with the most complex massive MIMO antenna arrays. The tool supports both cabled and OTA (Over-the-Air) test scenarios.
RF Field-to-Lab Channel Modeling
With the RF Field-to-Lab tool, you can easily bridge the gap between lab and field testing under realistic air-interface conditions through seamless real-world representation of the environment. This process accelerates the validation of wireless devices and network equipment. The RF Field-to-Lab tool offers a repeatable and realistic lab-based test method that enables you to cost-effectively and quickly verify multiple designs or multiple revisions of a single design. You can also build a library of RF Field-to-Lab test cases containing data measured in various locations around the world.
The RF Field-to-Lab tool imports radio channel parameters (e.g. Cell ID, RSRP, SNR, and MIMO correlation) from the measurement files to create a channel model for the channel emulator. The RF Field-to-Lab tool delivers reliable replication of recorded field conditions without the need for additional modeling or user input.
WLAN Channel Modeling
Today's chipset- and device manufacturers and test labs are validating the performance of new WLAN 802.11ax and 802.11be advanced features under standardized IEEE propagation channel conditions.
The WLAN channel modeling tool is an easy to use application for generating standard 802.11 channel models. It supports single- and multi user MIMO for different antenna configurations.
RELATED PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
S8820A PROPSIM FS16 Channel Emulation Toolset
PROPSIM 5G Channel Emulation Solutions
S8800A PROPSIM F64 Channel Emulation Toolset