Automotive Ethernet Conformance Test
The Keysight AE6900T Automotive Ethernet conformance application software for the Keysight Infiniium Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your automotive technology designs.
Next-generation ADAS systems require camera and radar systems with increasingly high resolution. That means new requirements for speed and bandwidth. The automotive Ethernet standard enables faster data communication to meet the demands of today’s vehicles and the connected vehicles of the future.
Unlike CAN, LIN, the automotive Ethernet standard demands rigorous compliance verification using test cases that cover transmitters (Tx), receivers (Rx), and harness/connector assemblies. To help you save time and effort, Keysight offers solutions that automate the testing and validation across Transmitter (Tx), Receiver (Rx), and the connections between automotive Ethernet devices. Our engineers have invested thousands of hours in learning the standards and creating automated, repeatable compliance tests. These proven applications help you ensure proper test configuration and valid measurement results. Ultimately, you’ll have greater confidence that your device is compliant. The automotive Ethernet test solution AE6900T offers hardware and accessories to make sure you have all of the components you need to get up and running quickly.
Several key standards are governing the automotive Ethernet platform. Keysight offers an intuitive test platform that enables you to validate these standards using different data rates and standards. Accessing your device under test (DUT) is simple when using the Keysight automotive Ethernet fixture board and available adapter boards to Molex Mini-50, MATEnet, or HMTD.
- IEEE 802.3cg (10BASE-T1S), IEEE 802.3bw (100BASE-T1), IEEE 802.3bp (1000BASE-T1), and IEEE 802.3ch (2.5/5/10GBASE-T1)
- IEEE 802.3bw (100BASE-T1) and IEEE 802.3bp (1000BASE-T1) protocol trigger and decode
- MDI mode conversation and common-mode emission tests
- Use the setup wizard to set up your configuration and test.
- Make accurate and repeatable results using Keysight instrumentation.
- Get automated, comprehensive reporting by using the HTML format with margin analysis.
- Perform automotive Ethernet fixtures and adapter boards for flexible testing.
- Requires multiple instruments and accessories.
- Software licenses are available for node-locked, transportable, USB, or floating.
- Purchase software licenses for a 6, 12, 24, or 36-month support.
- Configuration information available in the datasheet.
Keysight and UNH Collaborate to Advance Automotive Ethernet
You must have unfailing trust in both your test plans and your test equipment to ensure your automotive Ethernet products meet specifications with accuracy and reliability. The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL) is industry-recognized worldwide for automotive Ethernet compliance testing.
For this reason, Keysight Technologies and UNH-IOL have partnered to co-author these virtual online learning events for you.
Extend the capabilities for your Automotive Ethernet
Tx Compliance Solution
- AE6910L Automotive Ethernet Channel Compliance Software
- AE6920T Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Software 10M to 10Gbps
- AE6910T Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Software 10M to 5Gbps
- AE6910R Automotive Ethernet 100 / 1000 Mb Rx Compliance Software
- D9020AUTP High Speed Automotive Protocol Decode/Trigger Software (100 and 1000BASE-T1)
Featured Resources for AE6900T Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Solution
Data Sheets 2021.04.04
Automotive Ethernet Transmitter Test Application
Data Sheets 2019.06.19
D9020AUTP High Speed Automotive Decode and Trigger Software Data Sheet
White Papers 2020.03.12
Automotive Ethernet: Enabling the Future of Autonomous Driving
White Papers 2018.11.27
Autonomous Vehicles (AV) Testing
Case Studies 2018.11.15
Putting the Future in Motion with Automotive Ethernet
Case Studies 2018.12.13
Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solution
View All Resources
AE6900R Automotive Ethernet Rx Compliance Solution
AE6941A Automotive Ethernet Test Fixture
Infiniium MXR-Series Real-Time Oscilloscopes