- DC to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
- Commercial calibration certificate
The Keysight 85052D economy mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of Keysight network analyzers in the 3.5 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port and a torque wrench for proper connection. Connector gauges may be ordered separately.
Interested in a 85052D?
Featured Resources for 85052D Economy Mechanical Calibration Kit, DC to 26.5 GHz, 3.5 mm
Application Notes 2023.03.06
Specifying Calibration Standards and Kits for Keysight Vector Network Analyzers
User Manuals 2023.06.01
User's Guide & Service Guide 85052D - 3.5 mm Economy Calibration Kit
Service Manuals 2021.02.01
3.5 mm and Type-N Slotless Contact Repair Manual
View All Resources