What are you looking for?
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency response: ±0.3 dB to 12.4 GHz, ±0.6 dB to 18 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.2 to 4 GHz, 1.5 to 18 GHz
- Low-level sensitivity: > 0.5 mV/uW
- Maximum operating input power: 200 mW
- Typical short-term maximum input power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Noise: < 50 uV
- Output polarity: negative
- Input connector: 3.5 mm male
The Keysight 8473B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode (LBSD) detector has been widely used for many years in a variety of applications including leveling and power sensing. It offers good performance and ruggedness. Matched pairs (Option 001) offer very good detector tracking.
Keysight offers different types of detectors, click here to learn more about Keysight Detector
Interested in a 8473B?
Featured Resources for 8473B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode Detector, 10 MHz to 18 GHz
User Manuals 2019.01.23
8473B/C Crystal Detector Operating and Service Manual
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Low Barrier Schottky Diode Detectors
Data Sheets 2018.01.17
423B, 8470B, 8472B, 8473B/C Low Barrier Schottky Diode Detectors
View All Resources