What are you looking for?
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency response: ±0.3 dB to 12.4 GHz, ±0.5 dB to 15 GHz, ±0.6 dB to .18 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.15 to 4 GHz, 1.35 to 7 GHz, 1.5 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to .18 GHz
- Low-level sensitivity: > 0.5 mV/uW
- Maximum operating input power: 200 mW
- Typical short-term maximum input power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Noise: < 50 uV
- Output polarity: negative
- Input connector: SMA male
- Output connector: BNC female
The Keysight 8472B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode (LBSD) detector has been widely used for many years in a variety of applications including leveling and power sensing. It offers good performance and ruggedness. Matched pairs (Option 001) offer very good detector tracking. A video load (Option 002) extends the square-law region to at least 0.1 mW (-10 dBm).
Note: Option 101, 301 and 401 are default option unless specified otherwise.
Keysight offers different types of detectors, click here to learn more about Keysight Detectors
Interested in a 8472B?
Featured Resources for 8472B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode Detector, 10 MHz to 18 GHz
User Manuals 2019.01.09
8472B Crystal Detector Operating and Service Manual (May01)
Technical Overviews 2017.12.04
33330B/8472B Coaxial Detectors
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Low Barrier Schottky Diode Detectors
Data Sheets 2018.01.17
423B, 8470B, 8472B, 8473B/C Low Barrier Schottky Diode Detectors
View All Resources