Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Join Joachim Peerlings, Keysight’s VP of Network & Data Center Solutions, for an interview with InnoLight at OFC 2022. A leading maker of optical transceivers, InnoLight is bringing high-speed equipment to market in partnership with Keysight test solutions. Vincent Ye, Senior Technical Marketing at InnoLight, demonstrates the new 800G 2xFR4 OSFP SiPh-based modules, while Director of Supply Chain Kobe Huang discusses the advantages of pluggable form factors for 800G and 1.6T applications. Innolight uses Keysight’s DCA N1078A and N1092A to validate their 800G 2xFR4 transceiver. Keysight’s DCA series of optical clock recovery and sampling oscilloscope is the industry-de facto standard for validating optical transceiver modules.