Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Healthcare Providers' Guide to Cyber Security
Keysight’s solutions are used by leading healthcare organizations to help with device and network security, visibility, and validation. Did you know that cyberattacks on healthcare providers are skyrocketing, with 74 % of data breaches from hacking and IT incidents (Help Net Security, 2022). Also, Healthcare remains the most expensive industry for breaches for 12 years running, with the average cost increasing to $10.10 million in 2022 (IBM Security, 2022). Recent ransomware attacks at a healthcare provider in North America resulted in weeks of recovery and delays in treatment and diagnostic procedures. The AHA argues that the surge in attacks on healthcare providers should be treated as threat-to-life crimes (Bank Info Security, 2022). Our guide has been written by security and networking experts who understand the Healthcare industry.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements