Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
- Software Details
- Software Details
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
How to Download
- Click the Download button, enter your required information, and then click Download again.
How to Install
- Download the Firmware Update file (.KSLU) on this page and save the file to a known location.
- Open the SL1200A Software Front Panel (SFP) on your PC.
- Within the SL1200A SFP, click on "Tools" then "Network Settings and Firmware Update". The SL1200A Utility will open in a new window.
- Within the SL1200A Utility, choose the system to be updated from the list of configured systems. If a system has not been configured yet, please refer to the User's Guide.
- Click on the "Firmware Update" table, then click "Browse" and locate the firmware (.KSLU) file.
- Click "Start update". Update confirmation message will appear.
- Click "Yes" to proceed with the update.
- Does not require a license.
Installs on: SL1200A Series
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements