Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Here's the page we think you wanted. See search results instead:
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
No product matches found - System Exception
How to Download
- Click the Download button.
- Save the file to your computer and note the directory where the file is saved. A firmware update installed over the USB interface is a file with a .dfu extension.
- Unzip the file to access the .dfu file.
How to Install
- Refer to E36300 Series Firmware Update Instructions.
- It is not necessary to recalibrate the instrument following a firmware update.
- Does Not Require a License
Add-On Software / Utilities
Installs on: Instrument
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Download and install Firmware Update Utility software