Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Spectrasys RF System Simulation
Spectrasys is a powerful RF system simulator that provides RF system architects with unique root cause analysis to quickly diagnose RF analog effects such as origins of unexpected spurious that are difficult or impossible to characterize with other methods.
Create superior RF system architectures
Spectrasys provides extremely valuable insights in the early phases of RF system design, where critical commitments made to architectures, frequencies, and component partitioning will significantly impact costs and time downstream. It saves time by accounting for key RF effects while providing interactive graphical diagnosis of entire RF system performance.
It overcomes key limitations of spreadsheets, math & DSP software, and circuit simulators. These approaches have limited model sets, ignore RF effects (such as impedance mismatches) entirely, and are very difficult to isolate and diagnose problems that cause poor system specs. Spectrasys enables RF system designers to identify and correct poor architecture choices early in the design, before commitments are made to the frequency plan, board area, layout, bill of materials, and performance. Spectrasys is used in fields as diverse as wireless applications, aerospace/defense, satellite communications, radars, base stations with complex PA configurations, medical, consumer, and many other industries where high-frequency system must be architected optimally to minimize cost and system integration delays downstream.
Unique Technologies in Spectrasys
Spectrasys utilizes a spectral-domain simulation technique created specifically for RF system simulation and diagnosis called SPARCA – Spectral Propagation And Root Cause Analysis. This diagnostic capability is not found in other RF system architecture tools. It analyzes and retains the individual contributions and propagation paths for every harmonic and intermodulation product in the system. This information is interactively available and allows you to identify not only troublesome spurious products, but also where they originate, and what to do about them by modifying the architecture interactively.
How is Spectrasys made available?
Spectrasys is available in Genesys, SystemVue, Advanced Design System (ADS), along with its companion system frequency planning tool WhatIF, are available in the following products containing the System RF Architecture capability:
- W1323BP Genesys Core, System Bundle
- W1326BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System Bundle
- W1328BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, EM Bundle
- W1333BP Genesys Core, System, Modulated RF Bundle
- W1336BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF Bundle
- W1338BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF, EM Bundle
For more information, refer to the Genesys Product Structure & Options Summary.