Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
An Engineering Event Unlike Any Other
Keysight host Daniel Bogdanoff and expert guests go where no engineers have gone before.
Four 1-day events pack all the tech trends and hands-on tips and tricks you can handle into an hour each.
We answer your most challenging engineering questions during a live Q&A with industry experts.
Learning events for engineers by engineers
Now part of the Keysight World family of events, Live from the Lab is bigger and better than ever. Our live event series features tips and tricks and Q&A sessions with industry experts to take your engineering skills to the next level. Tune in to catch the latest tech trends and learn what you need to know to become an engineering legend. Join the conversation today: #KeysightLive
Highlights from past events
Debunking Circuit Design Myths
Stress Testing a Cheap DC-DC Converter with an Electronic Load
Smith Chart Basics + VNA Paper Clip Test
Could this be you?
Register for Live from the Lab today for your chance to win. We are giving away 20 pieces of pro-grade test gear including 6 Ghz, 8-channel oscilloscopes. If you win, next year this picture could be you!