Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Keysight will be exhibiting at Space Tech Expo Europe, showcasing all that’s new to support innovation in the Space industry.
Evolving technology brings you a new set of complex challenges. Keysight offers the widest range of software, hardware and services to help you innovate and adapt through all stages of your mission. Come and meet Keysight experts in Hall 4, Stand 5009, to learn how we can help accelerate your workflow through simulation, design, validation, production, integration and maintenance – and across multiple domains, including:
- Satellite Power Systems
- Component Design and Verification
- Signals and Communication
- Operational Support and Monitoring
Whether it’s high-throughput satellite (HTS) microwave payloads, or telemetry, tracking and control (TT&C), design and validation tools from Keysight provide greater assurance that your satellite and its subsystems work the first time, every time, for the duration of the mission.
Access Keysight’s Space & Satellite Resources
Read our application note “Reducing the Cost of Confidence in Testing for NewSpace”
10x10 Lightning Panel – Electrical Testing
November 21, 10:15am
One of our measurement experts, Donald Vandeweit, will be presenting “RF Power amplifier testing under wideband signals within a vector network analyzer environment” for the Tech Conference Lightning Panel discussion at 10am on Thursday.