Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Ixia Professional Services
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
As the EW threat environment continues to evolve, confidence and reliability in EW system validation and verification is heavily dependent on the modernisation and improvement of the test and evaluation process. Limitations of traditional approaches to EW simulation, test, and verification are increasingly impacting the ability for the EW industry to accomplish its mission. At the same time, decades of investment in threat data and test scenario development needs to be protected and reused, simultaneously addressing new requirements.
Keysight’s Dan Pleasant presented “Test and Evaluation of Cognitive EA Systems”.
Other experts on our booth demonstrated how Keysight is defining and delivering modern, flexible and cost-effective, commercial-based, EW test and evaluation solutions, for all stages of your mission; from initial design through to operational verification:
- Flexible and scalable threat simulation platforms with highly accurate Angle of Arrival and automated system level calibration.
- Radar and EW pulse analysis and verification platforms to capture highly complex signal environments.
- Multi-function 50GHz handheld combination analysers for pre-mission go or no-go testing.
- A full range of service and support offerings to optimise return on investment of your test assets.
To find out more about our extensive range of EW solutions and services, request EW resources below.
Read more about our EW solutions and services.
Keysight provides end-to-end solutions for designing, testing and verifying Electronic Warfare systems. Learn how our unique combination of hardware, software services, and people can help you reach your next breakthrough.