Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Data centers transport vast amounts of data using electrical Ethernet connections, but as demand for greater throughput increases, many connections are moving to optical fiber to simplify the overall network and provide greater capacity. Therefore the ability to co-simulate and co-optimize both electrical-optical-electrical system parameters has become a critical barrier to developing high performance hardware products. PathWave ADS co-simulation capability with VPIphotonics TransmissionMakerTM enables system designers to predict the design margin (eye height and width metrics) at the desired system BER minimizing the risk of link performance issues. The solution also enables system architects to investigate link performance characteristics with varied fiber lengths, effects of distortion/dispersions, optical drive level, electrical transmitter and receiver equalization settings and electrical channel design (trace routing and via design).
- Full link analysis
- IBIS-AMI PAM4 simulation
- Connected flow for TDECQ
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements