there's never been a better time to Upgrade
to the Keysight M8040A BERT OR Infiniium
Achieving faster development cycles has become increasingly challenging as higher speeds and low power requirements shrink design margins. Don’t let an underperforming oscilloscope or bit error ratio tester (BERT) cause you to fall behind in your innovation cycle. Protect your future by upgrading your high-speed digital lab today with high-performance Keysight instruments. The UXR-Series oscilloscope and M8040A BERT provide industry-leading performance to meet your toughest measurement challenges.
For a limited time, take advantage of special hardware trade-in credits of up to 55% on the UXR-Series oscilloscope and up to 25% on the M8040A BERT. In addition, ask your salesperson how to save up to 97% on migrating your existing oscilloscope application licenses to your new UXR-Series oscilloscope.
view individual offer details and calculate
your hardware Trade-in credit
Infiniium UXR-Series Offer
- Trade in any eligible oscilloscope (Keysight, Tektronix or LeCroy) or signal analyzer (Keysight or Rohde & Schwarz).
- Receive a hardware credit of up to 55% toward the purchase of a new UXR-Series oscilloscope.
- Don't stop at the hardware, save up to 97% by migrating legacy oscilloscope applications from your trade-in to the UXR-Series oscilloscope.
Key benefits of upgrading to the UXR-Series:
- 4x more vertical resolution with 10-bit ADC
- Lowest-noise high-performance oscilloscope
- Most ENOB at any vertical scale or bandwidth
- 100x faster waveform plotting
- 50x faster mmWave analysis with DDC
- Up to 20x faster NRZ and PAM4 eye rendering
- Time and frequency domain analysis
- Industry’s best wideband EVM results
Fully upgradeable and expandable
- Upgradable from 5 GHz to 110 GHz
- Future investment protection and peace of mind
M8040A BERT Offer
- Trade in your eligible BERT (Keysight or Anritsu).
- Receive a credit of up to 25% toward the purchase of a new M8040A BERT.
Key benefits of upgrading:
Increased data range
- Generate patterns up to 64 Gbaud NRZ, PAM3, and PAM4
- Analyze errors up to 64 Gbaud NRZ and 58 Gbaud PAM4
Flexible hardware modules
- Multipurpose hardware support for NRZ and PAM4 encoding
- One module supports PCIe, CCIX, USB4, 200GE, 400GE, and more
Integrated test solutions
- For transmitter and receiver testing, > 100 Gbaud PAM4, 400G FEC and more
- Advanced analysis, including automated validation and compliance software
Transmitter and Receiver Test Solutions
Upgrade your high-performance digital design technology for better transmitter and receiver designs.
Achieve Your Design Goals Faster
The M8040A BERT and UXR-Series oscilloscopes, in conjunction with Keysight PathWave compliance test software, deliver best-in-class speed, accuracy, signal-generation fidelity, and measurement capability.
Keysight services help you get up and running faster. Integrate your new products into your existing test environment with KeysightCare, startup assistance, consulting services, and online learning offerings.
Take advantage of Keysight’s services to augment your expertise to save time, and test the latest evolving standards. Use Keysight's Trade-In or financing solutions to get these design tools sooner in your design lab.