Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Save Up to 35% on 5G New Radio Test
Quickly generate and analyze 5G NR compliant signals
5G Application-Specific Software Bundles
Tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and ever-changing standards increase the complexity of wideband wireless tests. We make it easier for you to solve these challenges with application-specific hardware and software bundles for 5G New Radio (NR) applications. These bundles support the latest signal standards and modulation types and take the guesswork out of test requirements.
For a limited time, purchase a signal analyzer or signal generator with 5G NR application software and save up to 35% off the total bundle price.
5G Application Bundles
Generate and analyze 5G New Radio signals quickly
Generate and analyze the latest 5G NR compliant waveforms to accelerate your research. With support for many frequency bands from sub-6 GHz to millimeter wave (mmWave), as well as modulation bandwidths, you can adapt your test solution as 5G evolves.
|Frequency range (FR)||FR1||FR2|
|Hardware||Signal generator||N5172B; N5182B||M9484C|
|Signal analyzer||N9020B; N9030B; N9032B; N9042B||N9021B; N9030B; N9032B; N9040B; N9042B|
Accelerate Your 5G innovations
Find out how our PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications can help you:
- Get essential ready-to-use measurements and intuitive views that simplify troubleshooting and other complex operations
- Use more than 25 measurement applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Share the same measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms — from benchtop to modular instruments covering high-performance and benchmark — to economy and low-cost general purpose
Simplify your 5G NR signal creation with PathWave Signal Generation
- Create performance-optimized reference signals for characterization and verification of your devices.
- Enhance component testing with virtually distortion-free test signals.
- Evaluate receiver tolerance by creating calibrated additive signal impairments.
- Accelerate the process with a user interface featuring tree-style navigation and graphical signal configuration.
- Stay at the forefront in wireless as we continue our first-to-market track record of support for new and evolving standards.
N5182B MXG X-Series Signal Generator
The design of the MXG X-Series signal generators makes it your “golden transmitter” in R&D. Whether you’re pushing for a linear RF chain or an optimized link budget, the vector MXG models deliver what you need — phase noise, adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR), channel coding, and more.
Save Up to 35% on Wireless Test
Configuration Guides 2021.04.11
Application Bundles X-Series Signal Analyzers and Signal Generators
White Papers 2023.02.03
Four Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Analysis
White Papers 2023.07.12
Three Best Practices for Optimizing EVM Measurements for Wideband Signals
White Papers 2023.01.10
4 Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Creation