Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Continuously Validate Your Azure WAF
With more employees working from home, IT faces continuous pressure to deploy web services and cloud-based applications faster than ever. Staying secure requires constant attention, and web application firewall (WAF) misconfigurations are a persistent threat.
With so much change, it's easy to miss something and leave yourself vulnerable. We can help. Keysight's Threat Simulator makes it easy to continuously validate your Azure WAF against the latest attacks — enabling you to find and fix misconfigurations before attackers can exploit them.
With Threat Simulator, you can:
- Test web app security against the top security vulnerabilities from the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Identify errors in your WAF configuration, which can lead to cross-site scripting and other attacks.
- Get round-the-clock protection from emerging threats with continuous, automated audits.
What is Threat Simulator?
Security is never static, and neither is your WAF configuration. New cyberattacks, misconfigurations, and vulnerabilities are rampant. How do you take control of an ever-changing threat landscape?
The only way to know is to test your defenses before attackers can.
Threat Simulator is a breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform built on 20 years of leadership in network security testing. By safely simulating the latest attacks on your production WAF, you can measure security effectiveness, identify gaps in coverage, and remediate potential vulnerabilities before attackers can exploit them.
Get Started. Right Now.
Try Threat Simulator for 14 days, no credit card required.
Is your Azure WAF misconfigured? Are your web applications vulnerable to attack? Start your complimentary trial now, and get the answers you need with continuous breach and attack simulation.
Whether you're testing your production WAF or working in a sandbox environment, we've got you covered. Watch our short video to see how easy it is to get started, or check out the full-length demo video for step-by-step instructions.
Solution Briefs 2020.11.24
White Papers 2020.08.12
Go Hack Yourself! Achieving SecOps Success with Breach and Attack Simulation
White Papers 2022.11.23
How To Create An Effective Breach Defense Strategy
White Papers 2022.07.29
Application and Threat Intelligence Research Center