Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Ixia Professional Services
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Trade-In. Trade Up.
Save time. Save money. The dinosaurs have to go.
New test technology can outpace budgets — you might continue using your old equipment because it is expensive to replace. You may not realize that outdated equipment can mean unplanned costs to your schedule, budgets, and longer time to market. With Keysight Trade-In, you can apply your credit to other Keysight hardware, software, and services to reduce your costs and get the technology you need without delay.
- Trade your underutilized instruments for credit toward a new purchase.
- Save up to 50% discount on a new Keysight instrument.
- Migrate to the latest technology, sooner.
Application Notes 2019.06.03
Reduce Cost of Test
Trade in your E5071C to Gain Faster, More Accurate Testing
Take advantage of trade-in credits, and upgrade today to the new Keysight E5080B ENA vector network analyzer.
A key driver for a business to compete in the marketplace is to have fast, thorough production testing while driving down manufacturing costs. Increased product complexity, tightly integrated designs, and the demand for higher manufacturing yields are top challenges.
Learn more by downloading our application note to discover how using the E5080B ENA Series vector network analyzer can help you lower the cost of test.
- fast measurement speed
- test throughout with a wide dynamic range
- accurate calibration using the eCal module
- low trace noise to improve yield
- stable measurements