Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Calibration is Key for Higher Yields
Ninety-two percent of companies experienced a recall, rejected product, increased returns, or lost yield because test equipment was out of calibration.
Calibration ensures test equipment accuracy, reliability, and repeatability. Check the calibration label on your instrument to verify that the date is within calibration. It’s a simple way to ensure accurate measurements. An out-of-calibrated instrument could be out-of-tolerance, putting you at risk.
- Understand how margin stack-up is a key challenge of test accuracy.
- Learn test risk basics such as out of tolerance, drift, and measurement uncertainty.
- Discover how to calculate risk with the joint probability density function equation.
- Recognize how profit and product quality drives test equipment accuracy.