Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Ixia Professional Services
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Calibration is Key for Higher Yields
Ninety-two percent of companies experienced a recall, rejected product, increased returns, or lost yield because test equipment was out of calibration.
Calibration ensures test equipment accuracy, reliability, and repeatability. Check the calibration label on your instrument to verify that the date is within calibration. It’s a simple way to ensure accurate measurements. An out-of-calibrated instrument could be out-of-tolerance, putting you at risk.
- Understand how margin stack-up is a key challenge of test accuracy.
- Learn test risk basics such as out of tolerance, drift, and measurement uncertainty.
- Discover how to calculate risk with the joint probability density function equation.
- Recognize how profit and product quality drives test equipment accuracy.