Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Materials Testing: Magnetic Material Measurement
Ferrite materials are widely used in electronic equipment such as computers, communication devices, power management systems, etc. They serve as inductive components, transformers, magnets, magnetic field absorbers, and suppressors.
Continual exploration of new materials helps not only to improve performance but to reduce size and power consumption. Recent progress in the material science and nanotechnology area has created new types of ferrite materials and components.
Evaluation of magnetic characteristics of those materials is important in predicting the performance of the components. Performance includes permeability and loss of the material at various frequencies where the devices are used.
Impedance analyzers used with magnetic material fixtures provide precise, repeatable, cost-effective, and easy-to-operate measurement systems over a wide frequency range.
Table of content
- Web Resources
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements