Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Pre-Silicon Validation of Next Generation O-RAN Compliant Radio Units Chipsets
Shorter time to market and accelerated innovation of open radio access networks pose a unique challenge to radio unit and distributed unit ASIC designers. While the complexity of the radio unit increases, design cycles are getting shorter. The need to test and validate in the pre-silicon stage increases because you can implement changes to the design more easily and cost-effectively than during post-silicon validation and debugging.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements