Keysight Named to Dow Jones Sustainability Index for Fourth Year in a Row
- Recognized in the top 20 percent sustainability performers among the 600 largest North American companies
- CSR framework demonstrates commitment to creating long-term value for business stakeholders while positively impacting the global community
- DJSI inclusion among more than 10 CSR-related awards and recognitions this year
SANTA ROSA, Calif. December 13, 2022
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced it has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America for the fourth consecutive year.
The DJSI is a widely recognized standard for measuring corporate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) progress across industries. DJSI North America recognizes the top 20 percent sustainability performers among the 600 largest U.S. and Canadian companies.
Keysight's inclusion on the DJSI showcases its commitment to creating long-term value for business stakeholders while positively impacting the global community as outlined in its 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report. The report highlights Keysight's CSR efforts, while providing disclosures that track the company's progress in supporting environmental sustainability, strengthening communities, and employing ethical business governance and operational practices.
"As a design, emulation, and test company, Keysight understands the importance of setting impactful CSR goals and implementing a framework to measure progress," said Hamish Gray, Senior Vice President and Executive Sponsor of Keysight's CSR program. "With a solid framework in place that is deeply connected to our business, Keysight has been able to publicly demonstrate our commitment to CSR, which has in turn been validated through our inclusion on the DJSI."
During the year, Keysight continued to make progress on mid- and long-term targets supporting its goal of net zero emissions in operations by the end of fiscal year 2040. Other goals Keysight has been pursuing in fiscal 2022 include: contributing more than $250 million in value to strengthen communities; engaging more than 630,000 students, future engineers, and technology skill learners in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education; and advancing its diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) journey where women comprise 35.4 percent of global new hires and underrepresented minorities comprise 47.4 percent of U.S. new hires.
In addition to the recent DJSI North America inclusion, Keysight also received multiple recognitions and awards from the past fiscal year supporting its CSR goals, including:
- Continued constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series (since June 2018)1
- Continued constituent of the MSCI ESG Leaders Indexes (since April 2018)2
- Named to Investor's Business Daily (IBD's) 100 Best ESG Companies For 2022 (October 2022)
- Certified as a great place to work, for the fifth year in a row, by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® (August 2022)
- Ranked 10 on Fortune's Best Workplaces in Technology 2022 (September 2022)
- Ranked on JUST Capital's 2022 Workforce Equity and Mobility Ranking (August 2022)
- Received highest ISS QualityScore for Environment and continued to have highest ISS QualityScore for Social (August 2022)
- Named to JUST Capital's 2022 Top 100 U.S. Companies Supporting Healthy Families and Communities list (July 2022)
- Ranked on Barron's 100 Most Sustainable Companies in America (February 2022)
- Named to JUST Capital's 100 Ranking of America's Most Just Companies and named the #1 Industry Leader for fourth consecutive year (January 2022)
- Awarded Platinum Medal for its EcoVadis Sustainability Rating (November 2022)
- Keysight CSR News, Awards & Recognitions
- Keysight 2021 CSR Report
- Keysight CSR Editorial Backgrounder
- Keysight Corporate Social Responsibility Web site
- Keysight CSR Resources Hub
1 FTSE Russell (the trading name of FTSE International Limited and Frank Russell Company) confirms that Keysight Technologies has been independently assessed according to the FTSE4Good criteria and has satisfied the requirements to become a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Created by the global index provider FTSE Russell, the FTSE4Good Index Series is designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices. The FTSE4Good indices are used by a wide variety of market participants to create and assess responsible investment funds and other products.
2 The inclusion of Keysight Technologies, Inc. in any MSCI index, and the use of MSCI logos, trademarks, service marks or index names herein, do not constitute a sponsorship, endorsement or promotion of Keysight Technologies, Inc. by MSCI or any of its affiliates. The MSCI indexes are the exclusive property of MSCI. MSCI and the MSCI index names and logos are trademarks or service marks of MSCI or its affiliates.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow's technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $5.4B in fiscal year 2022. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
# # #