Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Keysight Establishes New Testing Lab in Malaysia
Delivers accredited EMC testing services in Asia for electronic device and component manufacturers
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 6, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, has opened a new Regulatory Test Laboratory in Penang, Malaysia to deliver accredited electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing services for manufacturers of electronic devices and mission-critical industries across wireless communications, IIoT, automotive, healthcare and medical applications.
The Penang facility is the next world-class compliance and testing facility established by Keysight to offer expertise, knowledge, efficiency, capacity and exceptional customer service including calibration and testing services. Keysight currently has similar testing facilities in California in the United States and in Boeblingen, Germany.
"As the world becomes more electronically connected, testing becomes more complex. The dramatic number of potential emitters of electromagnetic interference (EMI) in autonomous cars, electric vehicles, 5G and IoT devices, as well as medical equipment require new tests to meet evolving standards," stated Niels Faché, vice president of Service Portfolio, Global Services at Keysight. "Keysight's compliance and testing laboratories around the world and now in Asia, offer expertise and emerging technologies that can help our customers validate designs and accelerate time to production."
Located in Malaysia's high-tech industry center, Keysight's Penang facility offers the following:
- Engineers and technicians who can review EMC test plans, testing and standard operating procedures, to help ensure that testing is performed correctly the first time.
- Tailored testing solutions to help customers meet deadlines with state-of-the-art software automation that enhances process efficiency, analyzes results and reduces testing cycles, resulting in reduced test costs.
- Proven technologies that help ensure equipment conforms to regulations and standards with pre-compliance/compliance testing and certifications.
- State-of-the-art testing systems including a 10-meter semi-anechoic chamber, which provides accurate measurements.
"Keysight is committed to helping customers with our comprehensive solutions, even during difficult times," said Gooi Soon Chai, president of Keysight's electronic industrial solutions group "Keysight recognizes that COVID-19 is creating a variety of challenges for existing and new manufacturing customers, and believe that this facility, and the myriad of services it can provide, will support these customers through even the most demanding situations."
Additional information about Keysight's Test-as-a-Service solutions is available at www.keysight.com/find/TestasaService.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #