Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Keysight Technologies to Showcase Next-Generation Solutions in Millimeter-Wave Technology at IMS 2021
SANTA ROSA, Calif. May 27, 2021
Millimeter-wave (mmWave) technology transforms next-generation 5G, satellite and automotive radar communications. New challenges arise with tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation and stringent standards. Keysight addresses these challenges with accurate, high-frequency and wide-bandwidth solutions that test the latest standards and simplify design complexity with precise and repeatable measurements.
IMS 2021 is a hybrid event and Keysight is an IMS Silver Sponsor, Connected Future Summit Corporate Sponsor and Automatic Radio Frequency Techniques Group (ARFTG) Gold Sponsor. Keysight will participate in both the virtual and in person events.
June 7-9, 2021 (Live)
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
June 20-25, 2021
Registration for live and virtual events is available at:
Keysight Booth Number 1321
Interactive Floor Plan and Exhibitor Listing
In Atlanta on June 8th and 9th, Keysight will deliver demonstrations of the following solutions covering 5G, satellite and automotive radar communications:
- 5G mmWave Design Flow 5G – Highlighting unique 5G designs from modulated signal simulations to amplifier stability analysis, RF module assembly and electromagnetic circuit co-simulation. New data analysis capabilities enable customers to reveal greater insights in high frequency circuit designs.
- Radar System Design Flow – Demonstrating how to design an active electronically scanned array (AESA) for radar applications. The enhanced configuration and visualization of the radar library simplifies target scenario configuration to easily test and analyze radar system designs in real-world conditions.
- Wideband Signal Analysis - Spotlighting the N9042B UXA X-Series signal analyzer providing accurate wide analysis bandwidth and deep dynamic range to solve difficult mmWave challenges such as modulation errors, phase noise and distortion.
- Frequency Converter Test – Demonstrating how complex measurement setups are simplified to improve measurement time by 100x compared to the spectrum analyzer-based approach and provide comprehensive frequency converter characterization with faster throughput.
- Handheld 5G Field Test – Highlighting a handheld mmWave field-test solution for 5G and wideband signal monitoring to perform accurate measurements for coverage and beamforming verification in the field.
- MIMO Wideband Testing – Spotlighting a 110 GHz, 2-channel real-time oscilloscope capable of instantaneous bandwidth and RF measurements. Ultra-low noise and high signal fidelity enable engineers to quickly develop the next generation of technology and research.
From June 20 to 25th, Keysight will offer a wide range of virtual industry workshops covering:
- Low noise measurement
- 5G new radio (NR) signal analysis and the move to 6G
- Designing Accurate mmWave RF Systems by Accounting for Board Layout Parasitics
- Advanced electronic warfare (EW) signal analysis techniques with wideband oscilloscopes and PathWave vector signal analysis, a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis
- Phase-noise theory and measurement
- New sub-terahertz R&D testbed for 6G research
- Making wideband mmWave signal analyzer measurements
- Leveraging new circuit simulation techniques to solve mmWave design challenges
- Calibrated testbeds for the characterization, optimization and linearization of multi-input power amplifiers
In addition, on Wednesday, June 23rd, 11:50 am EST, Keysight will present Test Validation in the 6G Era: from DC to Daylight at the Connected Future Summit.
Additional information about the event is available at: www.keysight.com/find/IMS.
Contact Geri LaCombe to schedule media briefings and solution demonstrations.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow's technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
# # #