The WaveJudge 5000 provides problem solving capabilities from inside the wireless network through deep analysis tools that provide visibility into events spanning multiple layers.
- Protocol exchange errors location not found in end equipment logs
- Correlation between PHY and upper layers
- FR1 and FR2 supported
- Up to date to 3GPP specifications and releases
- Ultimate authority in wireless testing, showing the expected vs received logs
- Essential tool for troubleshooting wireless development and deployment issues
The WaveJudge 5000 uses a proprietary, modular architecture that is much more targeted and cost-effective than a one-size-fits-all standard platform, allowing to maximize the coverage according to testing budget.
Scalable and high-speed programmable hardware to update and expand the solution in terms of ports or memory as needs change in terms of MIMO or carriers use cases. For large-scale testing up to 64 chassis can be daisy-chained to house up to 256 modules.