- Less cabling, power, cooling, total cost of ownership, rack space, licensing
- More ports, bandwidth, flexibility, capability, horsepower
- Reduces total cost of ownership with more ports in a single chassis; 40x100GE, 120x40GE, or 320x10GE ports with fan-out-enabled technology
- A common and broad feature set across multiple speeds
- Grows with your needs by enabling testing of 100GE, 40GE, and 10GE – now from a single load module
Evolve Your Higher Speed Ethernet Testing
As bandwidth requirements press the limits of networking devices, equipment manufacturers must keep pace by introducing even higher density, 100/40/10GE switches and routers. Xcellon-Multis is our next-generation architecture and test solution to satisfy high density test needs. As service providers and large enterprises implement this same high density network equipment in their own networks and data centers, they must also test and verify performance and functionality prior to deployment.
The Xcellon-Multis load module family comprises the industry’s highest density 10G, 40G, and 100G higher speed Ethernet (HSE) test equipment, providing more flexible test coverage and 4x100GE, 12x40GE, or multi-rate 100GE/40GE/10GE, all in a single-slot load module. The Xcellon-Multis family of cards employs innovative fan-out technology, a new paradigm in Ethernet testing, to allow a higher speed port to fan-out to several ports of a lower speed. This ultra-dense load module brings a higher return on investment by reducing overall costs associated with product licensing, space, power, and cooling.
Data Sheets 2020.05.30
Xcellon-Multis® CXP 100/40/10GE Load Modules
White Papers 2020.05.26
Adapting Data Centers Using Fan-Out Technology