The N6820ES Surveyor 4D software provides automated spectrum monitoring, signal intercept, collection and classification. Ideal for interference and detection, identification, location and reporting. Optional software and RF Sensor hardware provide fast and accurate geolocation for targeted RF emitters.
N6820ES Surveyor 4D software Key Features:
- High-speed, high-resolution spectrum search
- Automated signal survey and classification tools
- Powerful triggering and masking functions
- Scheduled alarm functions and flexible tasking
- SQL database for long-term logging and analysis
- Built-in spectrum recorder
- Flexible multi-band search modes
- Geolocation with automatic tasking of RF Sensor networks
- Compliant with Recommendation ITU-R SM.1600 “Technical identification of digital signals”
- IQ capture and recording of RF signals
- The N6820ES software install is in two parts – the core software and the extensions. Both are needed to realize the full capability of the software.
- Click the Download button to download the core software
- Follow the on-screen instructions and save the executable file to your computer hard drive
- Then, Download the N6820ES_Extensions_.exe software. The link to this file is in the "Prerequisites" section of this page.
- Install the core N6820ES software first then install the N6820ES extensions.
- Right click on the executable files you downloaded above and select “Run as Administrator” to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If asked to reboot, reboot and re-run installer until installation is completed.
- Wait until you see the message that the software has installed correctly.
- Windows 10
- N6841A, M9391A,M9393A,FieldFox RF/Microwave Analyzer,N6850A Broadband Omnidirectional Antenna