The N6820ES Surveyor 4D software provides automated spectrum monitoring, signal intercept, collection and classification. Ideal for interference and detection, identification, location and reporting. Optional software and RF Sensor hardware provide fast and accurate geolocation for targeted RF emitters.
N6820ES Surveyor 4D software Key Features:
- High-speed, high-resolution spectrum search
- Automated signal survey and classification tools
- Powerful triggering and masking functions
- Scheduled alarm functions and flexible tasking
- SQL database for long-term logging and analysis
- Built-in spectrum recorder
- Flexible multi-band search modes
- Geolocation with automatic tasking of RF Sensor networks
- ITU-RSM.1600 Technical identification compliance
- IQ capture and recording of RF signals
- The N6820ES software install has been broken into two parts the core software and the extensions. Both files are required if you want the full capability of the software.
- Click the Download button to download the core software
- Follow the on-screen instructions and save the executable file to your computer hard drive
- Then, Download the N6820ES_Extensions_4.3.0.exe software. The link to this file is in the "Prerequisites" section of this page.
- Install the core N6820ES software first then install the N6820ES extensions.
- Right click on the executable files you downloaded above and select “Run as Administrator” to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If asked to reboot, reboot and re-run installer until installation is completed.
- Wait until you see the message that the software has installed correctly.
- Windows 7
- Window 10
- The N6854A Geolocation Server and N6841A RF Sensor Software, is not required if N6820ES is used with FieldFox or M9391A/M9393A
- The Geo/ RF Sensor software is only used when Signal Surveyor is used with the N6841A RF Sensor.
- The N6820ES Extension Software should be loaded last. (see Download Instructions and also Install Instructions).
- N6841A, M9391A and M9393A.