The M9099 Waveform Creator is a modular software application focused on easy development of complex baseband and vector signals used in the validation and test of digital communications products. Built around a “drag and drop” graphical user interface, Waveform Creator allows quick development of multi-format, multi-track waveforms with waveform segments displaced in frequency and time.
Waveform Creator 3.2 adds the following key features:
- Carrier Summing Enhancements in Track Alignment.
Additional Marker types
- Period/Length Pair
- ALC from Highest Power Track
- Auto Generated RF Blanking
- “ALC On/Off” and marker routing setting for “RF Blanking” and “ALC Hold” for MXG/ESG/EXG output device.
- FSK filter for Digital Modulation 2-FSK/4-FSK/8-FSK/16-FSK.
- Transmit OSR” and Granularity Options for M8190A.
- Ability to download “Specified Segment IDs” and “Waveform Caching” support to the M8190A.
- SCPI commands for creating user defined Pre-Correction for M8190A.
- Pre-Correction when using the “File” Output Device.
- Click the Download button
- Select Run
- Follow the screen prompts to install the software.