The M9099 Waveform Creator is a modular software application focused on easy development of complex baseband and vector signals used in the validation and test of digital communications products. Built around a “drag and drop” graphical user interface, Waveform Creator allows quick development of multi-format, multi-track waveforms with waveform segments displaced in frequency and time.
Waveform Creator 3.1 adds the following key features:
- Added Digital Modulation support for APCO25 Phase1 - C4FM, Phase1 - CQPSK, Tetra-1 and ARIB T98/61/102
- Updated DOCSIS 3.1 upstream signal generation capabilities.
- Added QAM 2048 and 4096 in Digital Modulation plug-in
- Added Dual Sine Wave to Basic Waveform plug-in
- Expanded lower waveform frequency limit from 100 kHz to 1 Hz
- Added “Sequencing Mode” and “Dynamic Control On” to M8190A dynamic sequencer
- Added support for Keysight 33522 & 33600 series AWG
- Click the Download button
- Select Run
- Follow the screen prompts to install the software.