The M9099 Waveform Creator is a modular software application focused on easy development of complex baseband and vector signals used in the validation and test of digital communications products. Built around a “drag and drop” graphical user interface, Waveform Creator allows quick development of multi-format, multi-track waveforms with waveform segments displaced in frequency and time. Its modularity supports multiple waveform types and VSG/AWG instruments to be “plugged in”, supporting expansion to include both current & future waveform types and instruments.
Waveform Creator 3.0 provides the following key features:
- Optional generation of DOCSIS 3.1 downstream and upstream signals.
- Optional waveform creation plug-in for basic digital modulation.
- Optional waveform creation plug-in for SystemVue simulation models.
- Other Standard waveform plug-ins for general-purpose waveform creation.
- Importing of waveform data from CSV, LabVIEW CSV, HDF, BIN,
- M8190A DUC IQBINFile, or Signal Studio's WFM file type.
Flexible waveform creation and generation capability for the following Keysight products:
- M9381A PXI VSG,
- N5182A/B MXG, N5172B EXG, and E4438C ESG,
- M933xA AWG, N824xA AWG, and
- M8195A AWG, M8190A AWG and 81180A/B AWG
- Output plug-in for writing unencrypted waveform files (CSV, MAT,BIN,M8190A
- DUC IQBIN, M9381A native files, and WFM).
- User extendable functionality such as creating your own waveform input plug-ins.
- SCPI remote control for test automation.
- Click the Download button
- Select Run
- Follow the screen prompts to install the software.
- Windows 7
- M9381A, M8190A, 81180A/B, M9330/31A N5182A/B (MXG), N5172B (EXG), E4438C (ESG), M8195A (AWG), N824xA (AWG), and 89600 (VSA Simulation Output)