The x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer 184.108.40.206 software release provides the following enhancements and new features to ensure the success of boundary scan testing at all levels of the product life cycle from pre-PCB layout, proto build, NPI, to production run.
- Pin Constraints feature improves test coverage by allowing users to change boundary scan bidirectional pin to driver only or receiver only to match the actual silicon pin configuration.
- Auto-configuration of Scan Path Linker shortens development time and improves user experience by allowing users to configure the Scan Path Linker in an interactive graphical environment, and generates the instructions automatically.
Insert Source Language (ISL) 2.0 allows more flexibility in custom test by supporting two new commands, namely ABSINST and ABSDATA.
- Click on the download and follow the instructions
1. Double click on the installer.
2. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Yes to allow the installation to continue.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
4. Install the IO Library (IOLibSuite_17_1_19313.exe) for firmware upgrade and Keysight Instrument/Power supply integration.
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- N1125, N1127A