Keysight World 2020 Europe
Now more than ever, innovation must go on, wherever we are working. And just as you continue innovating what’s next, we are innovating our next Keysight World events to bring you the latest in industry, design, and test trends from the comfort of your desk while maintaining the technical depth you need.
Keysight World 2020 Europe is now a fully virtual event delivered to you online from the 22nd to the 24th of September 2020.
Across the 3 days, we plan to dive deep into the hottest topics from design to deployment in 5G, Automotive, Advanced Measurements, High Speed Digital and IT Network Security. Each of these 5 tracks is being designed for a truly immersive experience with thought leaders and experts delivering presentations, demos, and LIVE Q&A.
You bring your limitless imagination and vision, and we help accelerate your next innovation. Innovate Next. At Keysight World.
Welcome to Keysight World 2020 Europe
Detailed Agenda & Registration
The time to implement 5G is now.
New frequency bands, a new over-the-air interface, and the use of multiple-input / multiple-output and beamforming technologies are driving a disruptive shift in design and test measurement techniques.
Learn how to emulate the latest 5G devices and networks, increase the performance of your 5G innovations, and streamline your workflow — today.
5G Track Sessions Now Available On-Demand
- 5G Keynote: Building Blocks for a Brighter Future
- 5G NR Standard Evolution: 3GPP RAN1 Update (Release 16 and 17)
- 5G NR Dynamic Spectrum Sharing: Drivers and Test Challenges
- 5G Device Performance Assessment with MIMO OTA
- Advanced 5G Device Benchmarking and Troubleshooting
- Evaluating 5G NR gNB Throughput Under Real-World Conditions
- Enabling Interoperability and Adherence to O-RAN Interfaces
Cars are evolving dramatically, as is their use of electronics to enable the future of transportation.
Maintaining a safe driving experience in the era of e-mobility and autonomous driving requires constant secure connectivity on- and off-vehicle, dozens of IoT sensors, and precise timing. When safety is in the balance, validating these things demands accuracy and precision that go far beyond “pass” or “fail.”
Automotive Track Sessions Now Available On-Demand
- Validation of E-Mobility, Autonomous Driving, and Connected Car
- Anticipating the Challenges in C-V2X
- Enable Development of Fast Charging, High-Range Batteries
- Testing Conformance and Interoperability of EV and EVSE
- Demystifying Automotive Ethernet Testing
- Enable Multi-Object Radar Simulation Test in Real Scenarios
- Automotive Cybersecurity – Get a Grip on the Dark World
Advanced Measurements gives you a sneak peek into a variety of exciting new design and test techniques used in Quantum Computing, mmWave, or Space Technology.
You rely on extremely accurate measurements to identify issues early whether you are dealing with superconducting qubits, or high frequency and wide-bandwidth measurements.
Learn how to accurately model and predict real-world behavior to improve performance and safeguard your designs.
Advanced Measurement Track Sessions Now Available On-Demand
- Keysight Leadership on the Frontiers of Advanced Measurement Science
- Overview of Superconducting Qubits
- The Impact of Quantum Technologies in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Maintaining Accuracy for High Frequency, Broadband Measurements
- Analysis and Measurements of Pulsed Radar Signals
- Design Considerations For Ultra-Wideband Digital Signal Converters
- Bringing 5G to Space: Wideband Modulated Test for SatCom Converter
High speed digital standards and data center networking speeds are quickly evolving to support ever-increasing computing and performance demands. Faster networking speeds require faster memory and faster serial bus communications. You need to address parallel design challenges, all necessary to support emerging technologies such as 5G, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and autonomous vehicles. Learn how Keysight’s unique solutions help you master every aspect of high speed digital designs across all product development stages – from design and simulation through analysis, debug, and compliance test.
High Speed Digital Track Sessions Now Available On-Demand
- Scaling HPC SoC Designs in the Era of AI with Silicon IP
- Prepare to Test and Avoid Pitfalls in USB4 Implementations
- Data Center Technologies Move Toward $1/Gigabit
- On-Wafer / Die Test for Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Improve Device Performance Using Power Integrity Test Tools
- Test & Measurement Tradeoffs for 400G Transmitter Designs
- Enhancing Data Throughput – Every. Little. Thing. Matters
- Data Center and Optical Network Ecosystem to Enable 5G
The Network Effect states, “The value of your network increases proportionally with the square of the number of nodes,” but so do the dangers. Keysight brings decades of experience as the source of truth for the biggest network equipment makers and network operators on the planet. That experience puts us in a unique position to provide the dynamic network intelligence needed to run and secure the networks at the center of everything we do.
Learn how to survive – and even thrive – as the ability to measure helps you manage not just the traffic on your network, but its security as well.
IT Network Security Track Sessions Now Available On-Demand
- Go Hack Yourself – The Leap to Proactive Cybersecurity
- See It to Secure It: The Hidden Fundamentals of Security
- Going on the Offensive: Protecting Your Network with Keysight
- Consolidating SOC and NOC Tools for Greater Security and Efficiency
- OT and ICS Cybersecurity – Bridging the Gap between OT and IT
- The Devil’s in Dependency - Data Driven Visibility to Improve Security