Keysight World 2020 Vietnam
Now more than ever, innovation must go on, wherever we are working. And just as you continue innovating what’s next, we are innovating our next Keysight World events to bring you the latest in industry, design, and test trends from the comfort of your desk while maintaining the technical depth you need.
We will dive deep into the hottest topics from design to deployment in 5G, Automotive and Digital, Advanced Measurements and High-Speed Digital. Each of these 3 tracks is being designed for a truly immersive experience with thought leaders and experts delivering presentations, demos, and Q&A.
You bring your limitless imagination and vision, and we help accelerate your next innovation. Innovate Next. At Keysight World.
Welcome to Keysight World 2020 Vietnam
How Do I Register?
There is no charge for participation in Keysight World. Registration is set up to allow you to build your own schedule across the 3 tracks. You'll receive links to join the on-demand sessions.
To Register, simply select any of the tracks below and follow the instructions on the track page.
How do I attend Solution Demonstrations?
Solution Demonstrations can be accessed at any time on the event day. You'll be able to jump back and forth between sessions and demos as if you were in a "traditional" conference/tradeshow.
Attendees of the webinar will also get access to a host of other exciting resources from Keysight.
How do I share this with my colleagues?
Keysight World comes packed with 20+ sessions and solution demonstrations, and the value of this content is exponentially greater when you share it with your teammates or use it as a foundation to stimulate your own engineering discussions.
Simply forward this page and don't forget to bookmark it.
How do I talk to the Experts?
We will have technical experts to answer your questions via eMail.
We are looking forward to offering you an engaging and delightful experience with Keysight World 2020. "See" you there!
The time to implement 5G is now.
New frequency bands, a new over-the-air interface, and the use of multiple-input / multiple-output and beamforming technologies are driving a disruptive shift in design and test measurement techniques.
Learn how to emulate the latest 5G devices and networks, increase the performance of your 5G innovations, and streamline your workflow.
Discover new concept and the right solutions to help advance and fulfill the 5C's of IoT - today!
5G Track Sessions
- 5G Keynote: Building Blocks for a Brighter Future
- 5G NR Standard Evolution: 3GPP RAN1 Update (Release 16 and 17)
- Unleashing the IoT Revolution with 5Cs
- 5G Device Performance Assessment with MIMO OTA
- Advanced 5G Device Benchmarking and Troubleshooting
- 5G NR Dynamic Spectrum Sharing: Drivers and Test Challenges
- Enabling Interoperability and Adherence to O-RAN Interfaces
5G Solutions Demonstrations
- gNodeB Characterization
- UE Emulation for gNodeB Validation
- gNodeB Manufacturing
- FR1 and FR2 MIMO OTA Test
- Emulate 5G Radio Channel Conditions
- 5G/6G mmWave Beamforming Design
- Benchmark 5G Devices in the Lab
- 5G Device Acceptance Test
- DSS Field Testing with Nemo Solutions
- RAN Field Measurements
- O-RAN Conformance Tests
- 6G Sub-Terahertz R&D Testbed and more
- Outsourced 5G Test Services
- Essentail Bench Tools for 5G
Cars are evolving dramatically, as is their use of electronics to enable the future of transportation.
Maintaining a safe driving experience in the era of e-mobility and autonomous driving requires constant secure connectivity on- and off-vehicle, dozens of IoT sensors, and precise timing. When safety is in the balance, validating these things demands accuracy and precision that go far beyond “pass” or “fail”.
Automotive & Digital Track Sessions
- Keynote: Validation of E-Mobility, Autonomous Driving, and Connected Car
- Anticipating the Challenges in C-V2X
- Enable Development of Fast Charging, High-Range Batteries
- Enable Multi-Object Radar Simulation Test in Real Scenarios
- Data Center and Optical Network Ecosystem to Enable 5G
- Improve Device Performance Using Power Integrity Test Tools
- Test & Measurement Tradeoffs for 400G Transmitter Designs
Automotive & Digital Solution Demonstrations
- C-V2X Test Challenges
- Scienlab Charging Discovery System High Power and EMC Series
- Testing Resilience of Automobiles Against Cyber Attacks
- Performing Advanced and Large Offset Phase Noise Measurements
- State-of-the-art-techniques to Solve Power Integrity Conundrums
- New Paradigms in Signal Integrity Test and Validation and more
Advanced Measurements gives you a sneak peek into a variety of exciting new design and test techniques used in Quantum Computing, mmWave, or Space Technology.
You rely on extremely accurate measurements to identify issues early whether you are dealing with superconducting qubits, or high frequency and wide-bandwidth measurements.
Learn how to accurately model and predict real-world behavior to improve performance and safeguard your designs.
Advanced Measurement Track Sessions
- Keynote: Keysight Leadership on the Frontiers of Advanced Measurement Science
- Overview of Superconducting Qubits
- The Impact of Quantum Technologies in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Maintaining Accuracy for High Frequency, Broadband Measurements
- Analysis and Measurements of Pulsed Radar Signals
- Design Considerations For Ultra-Wideband Digital Signal Converters
- Bringing 5G to Space: Wideband Modulated Test for SatCom Converter
Advanced Measurement Solution Demonstrations
- Extract Radar Signals from Complex Spectral Environments
- Replicate Wideband RF Environments in the Lab
- Bring Quantum Experiments to their Absolute Potential
- High-Performance mmWave EVM Measurements
- The World’s Highest Performance Phase Noise Measurement Receiver and Measurements
- A Day in the Quantum Lab: Experiment with Qubits and more