Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Maintains link integrity during IPS redeployments and upgrades
- Easy-to-use GUIs control all iBypass switches for more efficient management
- IFCCM: Compatible with our centralized iBypass switch management tool
- Exclusive customizable heartbeat helps quickly detect outages or failures
- Ensures monitoring uptime with redundant power
Copper 10/100/1000 Mbps Intelligent Bypass Switch
Problem: Combatting Inline Tool Risk
Organizations are implementing inline monitoring and security tools to protect the ever-increasing number of business critical applications and services on their networks.
Adding these important tools increase complexity and introduce points of failure that can compromise traffic flow during a power outage, tool failure or if inline monitoring appliances such as intrusion prevention systems (IPSs) need to be taken offline for upgrade. You need to create a fail-safe path for network traffic if any inline tools become unavailable.
Solution: Prevent Link Failure and Keep Network Traffic Flowing
Our iBypass 3 copper bypass switches provide a permanent and trouble-free access port for inline network security and monitoring devices supporting copper links at 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps.
The bypass switch automatically switches network traffic through added inline devices or bypasses devices that are about to be removed. Prevent link failure when attached IPS and IDS devices lose power by powering the bypass switch and inline device from the same power source. High-availability for links with inline devices is a snap with supplied cables. All network and monitoring cables necessary for plug-and-play deployment are included with our iBypass 3 Switch.
If the iBypass 3 loses power, inline traffic continues to flow through the network link, but is no longer routed through the device. This allows network devices to be removed and replaced without network downtime. Once power is restored to the bypass switch, network traffic is seamlessly diverted to the inline device, allowing it to resume its critical functions.
iBypass 3 switch has an easy to use GUI which makes set up and configuration easy and reduces configuration errors.
Data Sheets 2018.11.18
Data Sheets 2019.08.13
iBypass Quick Reference Guide