What are you looking for?
Clean and Stable Power Up To 200 Watts
When your requirements demand more power, the E3630 Series power supply offers up to 200 W per output. This linear power supply meets the requirements of the most demanding applications in R&D design verification, production testing, and quality assurance (QA) verification with reliability you can count on.
- Low noise linear power supply
- Excellent regulation
- Single output, 120 or 200 W
- More voltage-current combinations with dual-range output
- Four-wire remote sense
- Secure with save and recall functions
- Reliable with overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- Flexible interfaces; RS232 and GPIB interfaces
The E3633A and E3634A DC Bench Power Supply will be discontinued on Dec 1, 2024. The last day to place an order for this product is November 30, 2024. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Reliable Power Up To 200 W
Three single output with power supplies dual-range comprise the E3630 linear power supply series. The dual range supplies give you a high and low voltage range – the low range has the ability to source more current. Also, the E3630 Series offer 4-wire remote sense to give you an accurate voltage at the load. Tests are automated using the RS232 or GPIB interface. When you need reliable power up to 200 W, consider the time-tested E3630 series.
Number of Outputs
120 to 200 W
Ripple and Noise
< 350 µVrms
0.05% + 10 mV
RS232 and GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
Build your Power Supply Skill Set
Today’s designs place higher demands on the bench supplies that provide power. You may find that your bench power supply is causing more of your design problems. Learn how to deal with these issues to ensure your power supply provides the reliable power you need.
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2018.05.07
E363xA Series Programmable DC Power Supplies
User Manuals 2019.03.06
E3631A Triple Output DC Power Supply User's Guide
User Manuals 2019.03.16
E3632A DC Power Supply User's Guide
User Manuals 2020.09.07
E3633A and E3634A DC Power Supplies User's Guide
4 Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set – Part 1
View All Resources