Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
More memory provides deeper testing and better insight
Boosting your digital multimeter (DMM) memory up to two million readings enables you to capture more details on the signal you are measuring.
You can now do the following:
- Perform data logging over a longer time period and store many readings for post-analysis work.
- Capture a digitized signal in higher resolution over a specific time period so you will not miss that elusive, transient signal.
Boosting the memory of your waveform / function generator up to 64 MSamples per channel enables you to generate complex waveforms with more points, so you can:
- Simulate real-world signals to test the robustness of your device under test.
- Create longer and more complex arbitrary waveform sequences to get a deeper level of testing.
For a limited time, you can get a complimentary memory upgrade of up to $600 USD value with your purchase of selected Keysight digital multimeters and function / waveform generators.
PathWave BenchVue software saves time and enables greater test insights
The PathWave BenchVue DMM and function generator applications make it simple to connect, control and capture the bench instrument's results. It helps you visualize multiple measurements simultaneously while enabling you to easily log data, take screenshots, and save system states. You can easily recall past states of your bench instruments to replicate results quickly. You can also export measurement data in standard formats for deeper level post-analysis work and report generation.
Truevolt 34465A / 34470A Series digital multimeters
Truevolt Series DMMs give you unrivaled measurement performance that lets you view your accurate signal while minimizing noise and guaranteeing compliance to industry-leading standards. The Truevolt Series design has an advanced analog-to-digital converter that enables a patented architecture to deliver a good balance of measurement resolution, linearity, accuracy, and speed at a value price.
Trueform 33500B / 33600A Series waveform/function generators
Trueform series waveform/function generators offer you better signal integrity, reduced jitter, and lower distortion than other function generators in its class. To design the best performance product, you need a waveform generator that enables you to test with clean, precise, low-noise signals. You can then be confident you are seeing your design’s characteristics in your measurements and not that of your waveform generator.
April 15, 2021
December 31, 2021
Take Advantage of This Offer
- File a claim form: http://www.keysight.com/find/FreeMemoryClaim.
- Have questions? Email to email@example.com.
- Refer to promo code 6.048.
- Ready to buy? Find a Keysight representative or authorized partner.