Simulate, debug, and certify your products to global standards and regulations at our accredited test-as-a-service (TaaS) lab in Penang, Malaysia. Get help testing your components, assemblies, and vehicles for EMC, RF, radio, wireless, environmental, and safety compliance.
Let Keysight Help Address Your Compliance Challenges
- Access test facilities when you need them.
- Test against the latest compliance regulations.
- Manage increasing compliance test complexity.
- Ensure timely access to technical resources.
- Avoid costly redesigns that slow time to market.
Test Lab Service Offerings
Increase your confidence in passing future compliance tests. Validate your equipment under test (EUT) to standards and regulations early in the design process.
- Increase your confidence in future test results.
- Get accurate and repeatable results the first time.
- Reduce test cost with pay-for-use pricing.
Compliance Testing and Certification
Ensure your equipment under test (EUT) conforms to standards and regulations with experienced engineers at our accredited test lab. Avoid the industry statistic of compliance tests that fail 40% the first time.
- Retain your strong quality reputation.
- Speed time to market and lower your costs.
- Reduce your redesign and product recall liability.
Simulation and Design Testing
Accurately simulate and debug your equipment under test (EUT) to minimize design iterations, gain better insights into your EMC performance, and solve design challenges with Keysight consultants.
- Reduce design iterations with simulations.
- Gain better insight into your EMC performance.
- Solve design challenges with our EMC experts.
Validate your equipment under test (EUT) to test requirements that go beyond existing standards. Work with our experts to learn how to make accurate measurements to save time and expense.
- Let our experts manage the intricacies of standards and regulations.
- Speed time to market and reduce your costs.
- Reduce the risk of redesign and product recall.
Speed time to market
Fast access to 3-meter and 10-meter chambers
The pressure to pass compliance testing and receive certification has never been greater. New designs must meet or exceed regulations to ensure quality and safety.
Work with our experts for EMI, radiated emission, radiated immunity, automotive transient, radio standards, and more testing. Our state-of-the-art chamber has a fully automated door that allows vehicles to move inside easily. The test lab uses a high-speed Keysight PXE EMI receiver and software to reduce your test time.
Get Test Data In Minutes
Free up valuable time for engineers to focus on design
Don’t spend weeks waiting for test data and months verifying results. With Keysight automated test reporting, you start getting results the same day. Here’s how it works:
- The electronic request for a quote captures important scope details such as EUT description and testing requirements.
- The test setup data is captured electronically and stored in a predetermined framework.
- After each test, the data transfers with no manual intervention. This process ensures speed, accuracy, and repeatability.
Test Methods and Standards
EMC test methods
- radiated emissions
- conducted emissions
- conducted emissions (telecom port)
- harmonics and flicker
- radiated immunity
- conducted immunity
- magnetic immunity
- voltage dips and interrupts
- REE, CE
- transient emissions
- transient immunity
- radiated immunity
- bulk current injection (BCI)
EMC test standards
- IEC/ EN 61326
- IEC/ EN 60601-1-2 (edition 4 only)
- IEC 61000-6-1, -2, -3, -4
- IEC 61000-4-X, -2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8, -9, -11
- EN55022/32/ CISPR 32
- EN55024/35/ CISPR 35
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B, ICES-003, CISPR 14-1
- CISPR 25/ EN 55025
- ISO 7637-2
- ISO 7637-3
- ISO 11452-2
- ISO 11452-4
- ISO 10605:2008
- UN ECE R10.5
- ISO 16750-2
- aftermarket ESA: EN 50498
Land mobile service
- EN 300 086 v2.1.2 (limited to clauses 7.3, 7.6, 8.8)
- EN 300 394-1 v2.3.1 (limited to clauses 7.1.6, 7.2.9, 8.6, 9.9)
- EN 300 219 v2.1.1 (limited to clauses 8.5.3, 9.9.3)
- EN 300 113 v2.2.1 (limited to clauses 7.5.3, 8.10.3)
- EN 300 296 v2.1.1 (limited to clauses 7.5, 8.2)
- EN 302 561 v2.1.1 (limited to clauses 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52)
- EN 303 035-1 v1.2.1
- EN 303 035-2 v1.2.2
Land mobile radios
- EN 301 489-5 v1.3.1
- EN 301 489-5
- EN 301 489-18 v1.3.1
- EN 300 328 v2.1.1 (limited to clauses 5.4.9, 5.4.10)
- EN 301 893 v2.1.1 (limited to clauses 5.3.5, 5.3.7)
- EN 301 489-1 v1.9.2
- EN 301 489-1
- EN 301 489-17
Accreditations for Penang, Malaysia, test lab
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (A2LA)