Укажите, пожалуйста, свою страну, чтобы получить доступ к действующим специальным предложениям, мероприятиям и контактным данным.
Продукты и услуги
Осциллографы и анализаторы
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Анализаторы цепей
- Логические анализаторы
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Тестеры коэффициента битовых ошибок
- Анализаторы коэффициента шума и источники шума
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Анализаторы мощности переменного тока
- Анализаторы питания постоянного тока
- Materials Test Equipment
- Анализаторы формы сигнала тока
- Параметрические анализаторы полупроводниковых приборов
Генераторы, источники питания
- Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
- Waveform and Function Generators
- Генераторы сигналов произвольной формы
- Pulse Generator Products
- Эмуляторы и системы тестирования электромобилей, гибридных электромобилей и энергосистем
- Источники питания постоянного тока
- Source Measure Units
- DC Electronic Loads
- AC Power Sources
- ПО и САПР
- Беспроводная связь
- Модульные приборы
- Тестирование сетей
- Сетевая безопасность и видимость сетей
- Другое измерительное оборудование
- Все продукты, ПО и услуги
- Осциллографы и анализаторы
Keysight Introduces Automotive Software Applications to Test Advanced Infotainment and Driver Assistance Systems
Enables accurate physical-layer design verification of high-speed automotive serializer/deserializers interfaces
SANTA ROSA, Calif. November 3, 2021
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced new automotive serializer/deserializer (SerDes) transmit and channel test applications, as well as an automotive adapter portfolio to verify mobile industry processor interface (MIPI) A-PHY and Automotive SerDes Alliance (ASA) standards. These solutions were developed in collaboration with Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation and Rosenberger.
High-speed automotive SerDes interfaces enable transport data streams to make in-vehicle video, audio and communication possible. High bandwidth, reliability and performance of SerDes serial links are key requirements in automotive applications, which enable advanced infotainment and driver-assistance systems (ADAS) in modern vehicles.
As automotive in-vehicle technologies increase in speed and bandwidth, test equipment vendors must adapt to changing standards. Tests performed by Keysight's AE2010T automotive SerDes transmitter test application enable customers to automatically configure each result utilizing a Keysight Infiniium UXR-series oscilloscope. Tests performed by Keysight's AE2010L automotive SerDes channel test application enable customers to automate network analyzer tests. Together, these applications provide critical information to maintain data integrity and low loss networks, while meeting current automotive SerDes specifications.
Keysight and Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation are collaborating to bring the industry's vision of standardized automotive SerDes to market, benefiting chipset vendors and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with unified test results and requirements.
"Automotive SerDes standards are important to our strategy of embedding a serializer on our image sensors. We are pleased to work with Keysight to validate our design against emerging SerDes specifications," said Kenji Onishi, General Manager, Automotive Business Department, Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation. "Keysight's automotive SerDes compliance test solution will allow us to confidently deliver new capabilities to our customers."
Keysight has also partnered with Rosenberger to offer customers industry accepted adapters for automotive SerDes and high-speed data links. "Our customers will benefit from testing solutions for all automotive connector interfaces, which are either standardized or accepted to become global standards for automotive high-speed data transmission soon. This includes the most innovative and cutting-edge connector solutions for coaxial and differential transmission channels, such as FAKRA, HFM®, HSD or H-MTD®," said Hauke Schütt, executive vice president of Test & Measurement at Rosenberger. "Rosenberger is pleased to deliver automotive test adaptors to Keysight, which assist device makers in the support of new automotive in-vehicle networks."
Keysight's SerDes transmitter and channel test applications offer the following key customer benefits:
- Automatic configuration and calibration cues of all required test equipment to reduce overall test time.
- Extensive range of tests for standards conformance of MIPI A-PHY and ASA, to reduce cost and save multiple installations and license purchases.
- Test framework to report multi-trial results, with a full array of statistics for each measurement.
- Quick, accurate, and repeatable test results for validation and debugging.
- Channel test software runs on a E5080B ENA Vector Network Analyzer, PXI Vector Network Analyzers, or Streamline Series USB Vector Network Analyzers and provides the framework for connectors, cables, and harnesses to quickly test automotive SerDes links.
"In-vehicle networking is an important technology for our customers, and we have observed a great deal of market dynamics as data rate requirements keep increasing. At Keysight, we aim to support a wide range of in-vehicle network interfaces ranging from Automotive Ethernet through MIPI A-PHY to ASA," said Thomas Goetzl, vice president and general manager for Keysight's Automotive & Energy Solutions business unit. "We are excited to partner with industry leaders to enable accurate design verification of current and future high-speed automotive SerDes interfaces."
Link to images www.keysight.com/find/automotivesoftwareapplications-images
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow's technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
# # #