Ensure your products work in the real world
Keysight's DC electronic loads provide you with the flexibility to test a wide range of power sources. Perform both static and dynamic tests to ensure that your devices can handle the steady state and occasional transient loads. The 16-bit voltage, current, and power-measurement systems provide accuracy analysis. Using the built-in measurement system eliminates the need for a digital multimeter, external shunts, and associated wiring.
Choose the right DC electronic load mainframe and modules to ensure that products meet your expectations.
PathWave BenchVue Electronic Load Software
Easily control your electronic loads, build automated tests, and visualize measurements over time for better device characterization.
- Track and record your voltage, current, and resistance to understand the impact of events to power draw.
- Configure modules in parallel for single point configuration of multiple modules.
- Export data in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB and Microsoft Excel or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Develop custom test procedures or sequences with Test Flow.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Find the DC Electronic Loads that are Right for You
Extend Your Capabilities With The Right Tools
Technology is constantly changing. So too are the requirements engineers face. Get more functionality out of your existing hardware today by complementing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
White Papers 2019.05.10
Electronic Load Fundamentals
Application Notes 2019.10.14
Demonstrate DC Electronic Load Fundamentals
Case Studies 2018.07.16
DC-DC Converter Testing
Application Notes 2017.12.03
Power Supply Testing with Electronic Loads
White Papers 2018.11.01
Improve Load Regulation Using Remote Sense
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Zero Volt Electronic Load
Technical Overviews 2021.11.16
Power Products Solutions