Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Keysight Launches New Cyber Range Solution to Improve Security Skills of Cybersecurity Professionals
Provides cybersecurity teams hands-on experience with real-world attacks
SANTA ROSA, Calif. May 10, 2021
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, today announced a new cyber range solution, powered by Keysight's BreakingPoint applications and network security testing platform, that enables security teams to improve their security skills with real-world attacks in an environment that simulates a company's infrastructure and tools.
Organizations need to improve security skills training in preparation for cybersecurity attacks. The cybersecurity skills shortage is getting worse according to a survey by Enterprise Strategy Group and the Information Systems Security Association.1 Further, the survey indicates that 52 percent of those surveyed responded that their cybersecurity careers depend on hands-on experience.
"A well-trained security staff is a key component to securing an organization against growing cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities," said Larry Monaco, director, professional services, Keysight Technologies. "Unlike other solutions that use unrealistic attacks, Keysight's solution offers security professionals the opportunity to practice hands-on with real-world attacks in an environment that simulates their own."
The Keysight solution provides a controlled environment for security professionals to gain cybersecurity skills and to test their organization's security posture. It offers training for use cases ranging from security operations, analysis and forensic specialists to "situational operations" testing for new products, software releases and restructuring. To ensure a realistic training environment, Keysight's cyber range solution uses the company's BreakingPoint platform to simulate real-world legitimate traffic as well as malicious attacks. It also provides:
- A rich library of pre-defined threat scenarios, with instructional and reference materials, as well as lab exercises, that deliver an optimized learning experience.
- A scalable and flexible learning environment that incorporates a multi-tenant design allowing users to work in their own dedicated sandbox.
- Additional consulting services that include development of custom threat scenarios that integrate an organization's security controls.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
# # #
- The Life and Times of Cybersecurity Professionals 2020, Enterprise Strategy Group, July 2020