Wide Bandwidth Power, Time, and Statistical Measurements
- 30 MHz video bandwidth with fast continuous sampling at 100 Msamples per second
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- 50 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range
- USB, LAN, and GPIB connectivity
- Backward compatible with all 8480, E-series and P-series sensors (requires N1917A cable for each sensor)
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) included with your instrument makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- The N8262A, a compact LXI-compliant P-Series modular power meter, helps reduce test system size and enables LAN-based automated power measurements
- Quick, easy, and affordable measurement automation with Keysight VEE and I/O hardware
PathWave BenchVue Power Meters / Sensors Software
Quickly control your power meters to log data and visualize measurements in a variety of display options for easier analysis.
- Control power meters / sensors easily for your specific test configurations from multiple power meters.
- Log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster.
- Get faster measurement setups with built-in wireless and radar presets.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Find the Model That's Right for You
Already own one of these products? Visit Technical Support
The Keysight N1912A P-Series dual channel power meter provides peak, peak-to-average ratio, average power, rise time, fall time NS Pulse width measurements.
The Keysight N1911A P-Series single channel power meter provides peak, peak-to-average ratio, average power, rise time, fall time and pulse width measurements
N8262A P-Series modular power meter is a compact, slim and LXI compliant peak power meter that enables LAN-based automated measurements of peak, peak-to-average and average power.