Already own an Oscilloscope?
Trade-in your current oscilloscope or a competitor's model and get credit up to 40% towards a new oscilloscope.
See More. Do More. Save Time.
The Infiniium MXR-Series oscilloscopes are your window into the intricate interactions of complex designs. Offering illuminating views of all your crucial signals, the MXR-Series helps you go from symptom to root cause to resolution in minutes instead of hours. Leveraging the same hardware acceleration ASIC as the Infiniium UXR-Series, the MXR-Series accelerates eye plots and triggering with the excellent signal integrity that you've come to expect from Keysight. The MXR-Series also lets you future-proof your budget because it is fully upgradeable, including the number of channels and bandwidth. Buy what you need today and add more to your MXR-Series oscilloscope later.
- 500 MHz to 6 GHz on all 4 or 8 analog channels
- Faster test speeds than ever before with ASICs from the Infiniium UXR-Series
- Accurate measurements with effective number of bits (ENOB) up to 9.0, noise as low as 43 µV
- 8-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, DVM, counter, real-time spectrum analyzer, bode plotter, and waveform generator in one unit
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution on a 15.6-inch display that can be extended or duplicated to a large monitor
- Upgradeable in every possible way with dozens of options to make testing faster, easier, and less prone to human error
Bundles and Promotions
Choose a Pre-Configured Bundle and Save
Knowing what to order for your specific application can be daunting, so we made ordering easier by prepackaging commonly-used features and software into convenient bundles. Enjoy savings of up to 25% when you purchase a new MXR oscilloscope and choose the bundle that best fits your needs.
Buy Two Software Packages, Get Two Free
Instantly unlock the full potential of your instruments and designs when you purchase compliance, debug, and application-specific software from Keysight. For a limited time, buy two eligible software packages for your Infiinium oscilloscope or BERT and get two eligible software packages of equal or lesser list price for free.
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
The MXR-Series offers a robust suite of powerful software for signal integrity, power integrity, protocol decode and trigger applications as well as compliance test applications.
The Infiniium MXR-Series Offers
- Real-time spectrum analysis, ideal for testing fast-changing signals
- >750,000 UI/s eye diagrams at 10 bits
- 6 GHz on 8 channels
- 16 GSa/s on 8 channels
- 200 Mpts per channel memory, standard
- Full upgradeability, no exceptions
0.5 - 6 GHz
4 or 8, upgradeable
Waveform Update Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find The Model That's Right For You
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2022.07.24
Application Notes 2021.05.24
Infiniium EXR and MXR-Series Oscilloscopes: Quickly Find and Identify Hidden Signal Errors
Application Notes 2021.03.14
Testing Switch Mode Power Supplies Using the Infiniium EXR- and MXR-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Oscilloscope Probing for High-speed Signals
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Bandwidth and Rise Time Requirements for Accurate Scope Measurements
View All Resources