Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Are you confronted with ever-increasing daily testing challenges of assemblies, modules, or complete products? Perhaps you experience issues during the transition from development to production or directly during production testing. You may ask yourself, what will the new test approaches be? How will I be able to test more efficiently?
We would like to welcome you to our productronica booth (No. 576, Hall A1). Let us show you our latest products and solutions. Highlights include the following:
- New in-circuit tester i3070 Series 6, including PathWave Manufacturing Analytics, lets you experience what Industry 4.0 in electronic manufacturing means and what it can do today.
- Wireless / radio-frequency test applications for spectrum and network analysis let you quickly and easily create standards-based signals or ensure next-generation device compliance.
- Oscilloscope-based test applications for high volumes allow you to cover different measurements with an all-in-one device that is faster and more cost-efficient.
- The full range of modern and inexpensive test and measurement instruments and power supply solutions can help you with individual tests in the laboratory and the production environment.
- KeysightCare is a dedicated, proactive support concept that goes far beyond the basic warranty and previous industry standards, especially for production uptime.
Whether you need a customized solution or an existing one, our specialists will take the time to discuss the possibilities along your value chain.
Who should attend
Engineers and technicians working in design, manufacturing, and production test
November 12-15, 2019
Hall A1, Stand no. 576