Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
DDR5 - Full Speed Ahead to 400GE
As data center operators migrate their networks to 400GE, they also need to plan for the next generation of high-speed computing interfaces. Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCI Express® or PCIe®) expansion bus will move from PCIe 4.0 to PCIe 5.0 and double date rate (DDR) memory will move from DDR4 to DDR5.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements