Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
From left to right: Yap Sheng Yao, Lim Wen Qing, Tan Kai Siang, Khor Jun Bin, Au Jin Cheng, from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) in Malaysia. They are the Smart Water challenge's Asia-Pacific/Greater China finalists for their entry, IoT Detachable Waterway Monitoring Device with LoRa and Self-Sustainability.
Left: Anand Lalwani, from Stanford University, a finalist for the U.S./Canada region of the Smart Water challenge. He is part of the team that designed Immersible Internet-of-Things (IoT) Sensors for Cloud-based Water Quality Monitoring.
Right: Max Holliday, from Stanford University, a finalist for the U.S./Canada region of the Smart Water challenge. He is part of the team that designedImmersible Internet-of-Things (IoT) Sensors for Cloud-based Water Quality Monitoring.
Keysight Photography Use Policy
We will permit use of Keysight photography available via this site as long as the use will not disparage Keysight nor imply endorsement by Keysight. The photography cannot be changed or manipulated in any way with the exception of resizing or cropping. By downloading our product photography you are indicating that you accept these terms. Any commercial use of these images must be approved by Keysight Technologies.
All Images Used Must Indicate:
"Reproduced with Permission, Courtesy of Keysight Technologies, Inc."